Dear Crowder Graduate,
Congratulations on your Spring 2020 graduation from Crowder College! We commend you on this educational accomplishment and we want to celebrate with you.
As you know, due to federal and state social distancing guidelines, the Spring 2020 commencement ceremonies have been cancelled. Just like you and your family, we are saddened by this and we want to do all we can to support you and find creative ways to celebrate your accomplishment. Here is some good news regarding commencement!
- Graduation Exit Exams have been waived for all May 2020 graduates.
- Crowder is printing a May 2020 commencement program even though there will not be a ceremony. If your name is included in the program, you will be able to request up to two copies of the program which will be available at any Crowder College bookstore.
- Once campus has reopened, you may pick up a free diploma cover, which would have been given to you during the May 2020 ceremony, at any Crowder College bookstore. You will also have the opportunity to purchase any Latin honor cords, stoles, and/or graduation tassel at any Crowder College bookstore. Keep in mind that you must have an eligible GPA to purchase an honor cord. The bookstore will also make these available for purchase online.
- Once your degree has been conferred, your diploma will be mailed to you at the address you provided on your graduation application. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- A Veteran’s honor cord is available through the Veteran’s Services office in Financial Aid. You may contact Jorge Davila at JorgeDavila@crowder.edu for more information.
- We would like to invite you to participate in the December 2020 commencement. If this is something you desire to do, please email May2020graduate@crowder.edu
Please call 417-455-5664 or email Records@crowder.edu if you have any questions about graduation.
Again, we are honored that you will soon be a Crowder College graduate!
Vice President of Student Affairs